A Cycle Count Clerk conducts counts to reconcile actual on-hand inventory with system inventory records, research and provide reasons for discrepancies by recounting or tracking history of products. This position is available on 1st shift working from 6:00am-2:30pm, Monday - Friday.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for neatness/upkeep of freezer as cycle counting (pick up wrappings).
- Audit zero lot report from Physical Inventory PHIR.
- Process HHRE every break and review reports.
- Audit availability error report and review F000L report.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- Forklift experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented and reliable.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends occasionally as required.
- Must have a solid work ethic, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet set targets and deadlines.