Preferred Freezer Services is looking for multiple Internal Audit Interns for several locations in the U.S. Locations include the following: Chatham, NJ, Los Angeles, CA, Chicago, IL, Houston, TX, Miami, FL, Boston, MA.
As part of the Finance Department’s Revenue Assurance Program, Preferred Freezer Services is searching for a team of interns to perform internal audits on the Company’s revenue and billings process. This position will have a high degree of visibility and interaction with freezer personnel (Warehouse Administrator, General Manager, Sales Manager and Office Manager) as well as with Corporate personnel (including the Director of Internal Audit and Internal Audit Senior Associate).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attain a thorough understanding of the Company’s revenue processes and procedures
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of revenue audits
- Identify and communicate findings, errors, and performance improvement opportunities for freezer locations
- Identify performance improvement opportunities for freezer locations
- Ability to travel (locations in New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Texas, and California)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of Management
- Ability to work independently and ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- College student in process of earning a B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- Looking to gain audit experience for future career in public and/or corporate accounting
- At least 2 years of experience performing internal or external audits in various industries such as consumer products, financial services, state and local government, and education